Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April goals

list updaaaate.

Ok. Its May now. My time is up for my ongoing list of goals for April. Let's tally the list:

  • Make a black and gray dress: still half way through this. (+50 points)
  • knit a neon yellow vest: FINISHED (+100)
“Hey, where’d you get that?” “Oh, I made it.”
  • enter my apartment in the apartment therapy small cool spaces contest: FINISHED! (+200 because this was really hard. I painted and ish.)
  • Louboutin-up a pair of shoes a la spikes and spray paint: Still on hold, due to lack of funds and time for shoe shopping (-100)
TOTAL: 250

Not bad. I should have finished that dress this past weekend but, well, I got tired, you guys. Instead of dress sewing, I had to stay up all night undoing a knot in the yarn to finish the vest (not kidding. I've never seen a knot that big. I would have taken a picture except that it was much too embarrassing and I couldn't get my fingers untangled long enough to pick up a camera.)

I'm pretty excited about the things I did accomplish. My apartment looks great. I have a sweet neon addition to any outfit. I also did some cool things not on the list like

ate brownies.



got my nails painted a really awesome color.

read some books.

Happy end of April to all of you. I'll post a May goals list by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment