Sunday, May 8, 2011

List, list, listing

It's May! It's May! OK, it's been May for a week now (happy Mother's Day, everyone).

Regardless, I promised a list of goals for May projects by the end of the week, sooooooo:
  • Shoes, shoes, shoes. Or rather, one pair of shoes, the modified awesome I had in mind last month and didn't get to. It involves spray paint and is inspired by PS. I Made This' trench coat project. You'll see what I mean.
  • Handwarmers. Remember the handwarmers I started a billion years ago? No? Well, this month I'd like to finish them. Even though it probably won't be cold enough to wear them for several more months. Oops.
  • Dress. Also, finish the dress I started last month.
  • Buy this book. Do one project from this book.
So, looks like May is dedicated to finishing things.

P.S. - This is going on my list just yet, but LOOK HOW CUTE THESE ARE

From the Purl Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment