Sunday, April 10, 2011








I have submitted my entry for Small Cool Spaces and it is supposedly still waiting for editorial review. However, this could be a great big ruse for “we’ve already looked and we aren’t posting your contest entry for people to vote on.” But I love my place, and, unfortunately, I can’t fit all the people I love into 300 square feet to see it. So, I am putting pictures up here and holding my own contest. The Tiny Baller Apartment contest.

So far I am the only entry. Competition is fierce, but I’m hoping I will come out as one of the winners here. (If you would like to enter too, hit me up. We are all winners here at Tiny Baller Apartments.) The prize for the Windsor Terrace category is a manicure, which I plan on redeeming this weekend. Check it out! Feel free to leave praise, a nice handwritten note, your own entry to Tiny Baller Apartments, a laundry list of compliments, or a friendly post it.

(If it does get posted on Apartment Therapy, I will let you know.)


No comments:

Post a Comment