Friday, April 1, 2011

SO. Did you figure out what I’m gonna make yet? Let’s take a quiz. One of these things is not on my agenda for the next two weeks:

  • Make a black and gray dress
  • knit a neon yellow vest
  • my own special color nail polish (to contrast perfectly with neon yellow vest)
  • enter my apartment in the apartment therapy small cool spaces contest
  • Louboutin-up a pair of shoes a la spikes and spray paint

What was your guess??

OK, I’ll tell you. The nail polish. I’m not going to make my own nail polish, but now that I’ve thought of it, I really should figure out how and go ahead and do it, too.

I think I might have reached a little high in aiming to get this all done in the next two weeks, but I’ve made some progress and have (almost) all my supplies.

see progress:

No comments:

Post a Comment