Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You guys. I am exhausted. Like wishing-my-mom-was-here-to-bring-me-hot-chocolate-and-tell-me-it-is-all-going-to-be-ok exhausted. #fatcat and I have taken a break to lounge on the couch for a bit tonight, even though he keeps stealing my spot whenever i get up. While I was lounging, I started knitting what may or may not turn out to be a vest. Too soon to tell. I can’t wait to finish cleaning and entering #smallcoolspaces but for now, I am relaxing and enjoying my (almost) finished home. Tomorrow, I will get back to this list:

  • Make a black and gray dress
  • knit a neon yellow vest
  • enter my apartment in the apartment therapy small cool spaces contest
  • Louboutin-up a pair of shoes a la spikes and spray paint

which I think I will have to make an April list, instead of a two-week list. THIS IS THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. There are just not enough hours for me to sleep and work and play and get this all done. But soon! I will get to it all soon enough. And it will be lovely.

UPDATE: ok, i couldn’t help it. I cleaned. So hopefully will be able to take pictures and enter tomorrow after my dreaded dentist appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment